045. My most recurring nightmare is that my teeth have moved apart, even farther than they were before I had braces.
Scary shit, yo.
044. When I was a kid, every time I threw a penny into a fountain, I wished we’d get an RV.
Never came true.
043. When I write in my journal, I date it with the day, date, and time.
And I always put the time I finish writing at the end of the entry. I don’t know why I still do this.
042. Ways to win my heart: Sing me “Earth Angel” and/or “In the Still of the Night.”
Just so we’re all aware, both will be played at my wedding reception.
041. I change the lyrics to Jessie’s Girl because well
040. Occasionally when I listen to the Ave Maria that we did in Europe I cry a little.
Also Steal Away.
039. Some nights when I can’t fall asleep I turn on Moulin Rouge and drift into a peaceful slumber.
038. The Tigers won the day I was born.
037. I have no idea what the creator of The Oatmeal looks like, but he’s so funny that I would fuck him in an instant.
036. There are three words I never spell correctly on the first try: tongue, occasion, and variance.
tounge, occassion, varience